The holistic way to improve your health
Our Terms & Conditions
Please note that the following Terms & Conditions apply when booking an appointment with Cedar Therapies:
1. Cedar Therapies reserves the right to decline bookings and treatments without obligation to give a reason.
2. Treatments are available by appointment only.
3. A consultation will be carried out before all treatments. Suitability will be confirmed after the consultation, and Cedar Therapies reserves the right to refuse treatment where it is deemed to be a risk to the health and safety of the client.
4. You will be treated with respect at all times, and your personal information will be kept safely and securely by Cedar Therapies - it will NOT be passed on to third parties.
5. Strict underwear policy - clients are required to wear underwear on their bottom half during their session. Failure to wear undergarments will result in refusal of treatment.
6. Cedar Therapies reserves the right to terminate a treatment if the client demonstrates inappropriate behaviour of any kind.
7. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and WILL be reported to the police.
8. I am a professional therapist, I do NOT provide sexual services. Please do NOT offer me money for them.
Tel: 07896 314573
“I'd never tried Reiki before and I wasn't convinced it would have an effect. I was, however, very surprised at the profound effect it did have. It was instantly calming, and allowed me to relax in a way I've never experienced.
Loyalty Card - Terms & Conditions
1. The Cedar Therapies Loyalty Card has no cash value.
2. A stamp is placed on the Loyalty Card after every fee-paid session.
3. The Loyalty Card can be shared, but only one person can receive the free treatment.
4. The free treatment has to be booked separately - it cannot be added on to the end of the last qualifying treatment to create a longer session.
5. Please look after your Loyalty Card - free treatments will only be exchanged for a fully-stamped card.
6. The Loyalty Card scheme can be stopped at any time without notice.
Refer a Friend - Terms & Conditions
1. Your friend must be a new client to the Cedar Therapies clinic
2. You must be a current client who has had a treatment before
3. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any special offers. You will both, however, collect a stamp on your Loyalty Card
4. The Refer a Friend scheme does not apply to Spouses, or people that live at the same address
5. There is no cash value to the Refer a Friend offer
6. The Refer a Friend discount expires within 3 month's of your friend's appointment