The holistic way to improve your health
Our Terms & Conditions
Please note that the following Terms & Conditions apply when booking an appointment with Cedar Therapies:
1. Cedar Therapies reserves the right to decline bookings and treatments without obligation to give a reason.
2. Treatments are available by appointment only.
3. A consultation will be carried out before all treatments. Suitability will be confirmed after the consultation, and Cedar Therapies reserves the right to refuse treatment where it is deemed to be a risk to the health and safety of the client.
4. You will be treated with respect at all times, and your personal information will be kept safely and securely by Cedar Therapies - it will NOT be passed on to third parties.
5. Strict underwear policy - clients are required to wear underwear on their bottom half during their session. Failure to wear undergarments will result in refusal of treatment.
6. Cedar Therapies reserves the right to terminate a treatment if the client demonstrates inappropriate behaviour of any kind.
7. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and will be reported to the police.
8. I am a professional therapist, I do NOT provide sexual services. Please do NOT offer me money for them.
Tel: 07896 314573
“I'd never tried Reiki before and I wasn't convinced it would have an effect. I was, however, very surprised at the profound effect it did have. It was instantly calming, and allowed me to relax in a way I've never experienced.
We want you to have the best experience at Cedar Therapies, and have some guidelines on how to achieve that:
1. We ask that you arrive for your appointment clean, and wearing underwear (bottom half) so that you're able to have your treatment.
2. We discourage the use of mobile telephones, and respectfully ask that they're on silent during your treatment - we want you to relax!
3. We respectfully ask that you arrive promptly at the appointment time you were given (remember consultation time will be added, so an hour's massage appointment will be longer than an hour). If you arrive late we will do our best to keep to the treatment, however because we do not want to keep anyone waiting we may have to shorten your treatment to see the client immediately after you.
Loyalty Card - Terms & Conditions
1. The Cedar Therapies Loyalty Card has no cash value.
2. A stamp is placed on the Loyalty Card after every fee-paid session.
3. The Loyalty Card can be shared, but only one person can receive the free treatment.
4. The free treatment has to be booked separately - it cannot be added on to the end of the last qualifying treatment to create a longer session.
5. Please look after your Loyalty Card - free treatments will only be exchanged for a fully-stamped card.
6. The free session will be on a like-to-like basis only. For example if you have filled your Loyalty Card with 30 minute treatments, you will not be able to swap it for a 60 minute treatment; or if you have been receiving swedish massage for 60 minutes you will not be able to swap it for aromatherapy for 60 minutes.
7. The Loyalty Card scheme can be stopped at any time without notice.
Refer a Friend - Terms & Conditions
1. Your friend must be a new client to the Cedar Therapies clinic.
2. You must be a current client who has had a treatment before.
3. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any special offers. You will both, however, collect a stamp on your Loyalty Card.
4. The Refer a Friend scheme does not apply to Spouses, or people that live at the same address.
5. The Refer a Friend discount expires within 3 months of your friend's appointment.
1. As with all treatments, Cedar Therapies reserves the right to decline bookings and treatments without obligation to give a reason.
2. There are a limited amount of Inclusivity Scheme spaces per week.
3. Cedar Therapies reserves the right to keep information on the number of spaces available, and the number of spaces redeemed, private.
4. The Inclusivity Scheme may NOT be used in conjunction with any other Cedar Therapies offer.